100 Healthy Days – Weeks 2 & 3
So we’ve been doing #100HealthyDays for 3 weeks now. So far so good! Don’t forget – we’re not on detox or anything like it! All we are doing is committing to do at least 1 healthy thing each day and share it with you. We want you to join us too!!
So far we’ve shared some activities, food, drink and recipes over on our Instagram page. We’ve also had some of you guys share your activities. We have to say we were bowled over by Alannah’s determination to go for a walk during last Friday’s torrential downpour! Check out a very well wrapped up Molly Rose and baby Lily May!
Any activity big or small counts. We’d love to know what you’re up to so don’t forget to send your snaps in to us. Don’t forget – the hardest part is always getting out the door, once that’s done you’re away in a hack.
Let us know what you think and if there’s anything you would like to see more of and we will do our very best. We might even let you nominate us to try something out! Make sure you’re keeping an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages for more recipes, activities and other antics.
Read about week 1 here.
Recipe for Healthy Pancakes:
Pancakes (Gluten Free, Dairy Free):
- Mash 2 ripe bananas, beat 4 eggs, mix together with 2 tablespoons of almond flour & 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Cook in some coconut oil on medium heat until golden brown.
- Tip: Keep the pancakes small so they are easier to fip and less likely to break apart!
- Serve with fresh berries, Greek yogurt (unless you want to be dairy free), some nuts and seeds. Sweeten with some honey or maple syrup if needed.
- You can try any variation of this that springs to mind! We also enjoy almond butter with sliced banana. Yum!